Choose between 3 High Flow Machine Models below:
BH62SS – BH74SS – BH85SS
These units are designed for rocky areas! Carbide Teeth are much more robust and resilient to bouncing off rock!
These carbide teeth produce a fine product, but not like the wood shaving a “knife” aka “blades” will produce and cost more.
(BH74SS & BH85SS – Regular Stock Item)
Included with a Skid Steer Unit:
- Universal Skid Steer Mount
- Fecon Grinding Technology (FGT) Rotor with Double Carbide Tools
- Variable Displacement 107cc Hydraulic Motor
- Efficiently Mulch up to 8+” Material
- Adjustable Pin-On Push Bar with Serrated Ears for Directing Material
- Hinged Motor Covers for Improved Serviceability
- Carrier Specific Hydraulic Hoses and Couplers
- My Inner Strenx Certified
- Capable of 1-2″ of Ground Engagement
- Replaceable Bolt-On Skid Shoes made of AR400 Steel
- Fecon Standard Warranty – 12 months/1,000 hrs.
- Fecon Bull Hog mulchers are rated up to 6,000 psi
- Buyer is responsible for ensuring carrier has enough low flow circuits and control for options
- Actual weights will vary based on options selected (see Bull Hog options section)
- Please see “Bull Hog Tooling Pricing” for individual tooling upgrade prices