RoadRunner Grader w/ DUAL Hydraulic Depth adjustment – WHEEL KIT IS OPTIONAL WITH ALL DUAL ADJUSTING ROADRUNNERS!
With its dual-blade configuration and dual hydraulic depth adjustment both left and right, side pans, and working weight, our skid-steer grader attachment provides you with an ideal solution for gravel road maintenance. The Roadrunner skid-steer grader attachment fills potholes that stay filled longer, eliminates washboarding, and does not leave windows but leaves the material directly behind the grader. And with the ability to spread and finish soft and loose material with ease, our skid-steer grader attachment is able to get the job done usually in only one or two passes.
The Roadrunner blade can maneuver in and out of tight corners and pivot within a narrow space that would be impossible for large motor graders.
And it does the same job even better than the BOBCAT maintainer attachment for 4x the price!
RoadRunner skid-steer graders come with a universal skid steer mounting plate, dual blade configuration with dual 5/8” bolt-on standard motor grader edges, side pans with replaceable runners fabricated from hardened AR plate, and three 3” cross members bolted to side panels with high-grade bolts.
CH model has a hydraulic depth, which controls the lead cutting edge and manual screw jacks that controls the trailing edge.
- Independent adjustment to each side allows you to create and maintain a crown and control depth of cut
- The C Series long skid bars prevent dipping and gouging
- Side panels eliminate windrows and retain the material within the grading area
- Angle dual blades prevent washboards
- Option serrated edges available on all attachments which enhances the ability to breakup hard packed materials
When choosing your grader width, we recommend the overall width of the grader to exceed the skid steer width by at least 12 inches if possible.