The Roadrunner’s dual blade configuration, side pans, and working weight provide maximum advantages for gravel road maintenance. The grader fills potholes that stay filled longer, eliminates wash boarding, does not leave windows but leaves the material directly behind the grader. The Roadrunner spreads and finishes soft and loose materials with ease and max efficiency, usually in one or two passes. The Roadrunner blade can maneuver in and out of tight corners and pivot within a narrow space that would be impossible for large motor graders.
Our skid-steer graders come with a universal mounting plate for skid steer, dual blade configuration with dual 5/8” bolt-on standard motor grader edges, side pans with replaceable runners fabricated from hardened AR plate, and three 3” cross members bolted to side panels with high-grade bolts.
CH model has a hydraulic depth, which controls the lead cutting edge and manual screw jacks that controls the trailing edge.
- Independent adjustment to each side allows you to create and maintain a crown and control depth of cut
- The C Series long skid bars prevent dipping and gouging
- Side panels eliminate windrows and retain the material within the grading area
- Angle dual blades prevent washboards
- Option serrated edges available on all attachments which enhances the ability to breakup hard packed materials
When choosing your grader width, we recommend the overall width of the grader to exceed the skid steer width by at least 12 inches if possible.