With over 25 years of experience, Ammbusher is a brand that can be trusted for building safe and reliable heavy-duty brush cutters for skid steer loaders. Our Safety for operators, bystanders and property was the leading factor when it came to the design of our brush cutter. Since 2007 we have used our simple and safe intake door that allows for larger trees, up to 7” in diameter, to enter the blade cutting area. Premier is proud to continue in this tradition of designing and manufacturing only the best heavy-duty skid steer brush cutters on the market.
We manufacture two distinct models of heavy duty brush cutter attachments that are compatible to today compact track loaders and skid steer loaders. The “AC” model is a high capacity high flow only beast of a brush cutter. This versatile model will not only cut thru the thickest grass but also cut trees up to 7” in diameter. The “AC” model requires a minimum of 30 GPM and has a cutting width of 72”. This model uses (4) ¾” thick high strength AR400 cutting blades that are attached to a blade carrier that weighs more than 600 lbs. The blade carrier also has replaceable carbide stump grinding teeth that can be used to help grind down stumps to grade as well as helping to mulch up woody debris.
- Heavy duty push bar designed to push trees and brush down in front of the brush cutter
- 100% made in USA
- Main deck is constructed of ¼” steel
- Front of deck has additional 3/8” steel re-enforcement
- Built in hydraulic pressure gauge to monitor the load that the brush cutter attachment is under
- Blade carriers are completely balanced prior to shipping
- Every brush cutter is test ran on a skid loader before leaving the factory
- Spindle Interrupters to cut and help prevent vegetation, twine and wire from wrapping around the drive shaft
- Replaceable wear shoes
At Premier we not only strive for quality and safety but also availability. Manufactured in the heart of the Midwest, Fort Wayne Indiana, we have the capacity to build, stock and ship to meet the most demanding of schedules.
Weight: 2,250 lbs.