The FH-Series Brush Shredders
Designed to effectively cut and mulch heavy vegetation with standard flow power units. They come in three cutting widths (5, 6 and 7 feet) and can quickly turn brush and saplings into a mulch covered field. Cutting capacity .5-5”.
The BrushHound FH-Series is front-mounted with a universal skid steer style mounting plate. Discharge is down so no debris is thrown in the operator’s direction. The need for a demolition
cutting capacity. As with all BrushHound products, the cutter drum is electronically balanced for smoother operation.
- PowerUnit: Attaches to skid
steer and loaders.
- 3 Knife Choices: Scoop, industrial or dethatching knives.
- True Shaft Technology: An electronically balanced cutter drum with serviceable hubs to ensure straight shafts that run smooth for years of reliable, vibration-free operation.
- Adjustable Cutting Heights: Adjustable rear roller.
- Skid Shoes: Prevents damage to surfaces and adjusts grading height.
- Caster Wheel: Front mounted height of cut (optional).