I DIG TEXAS WILL MATCH ANY “.COM” COMPETITORS LANDED PRICE ON DIGGA TRENCHERS!
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUOTE FROM ANY OF OUR COMPETITORS ON SAME MANUFACTURER/MODEL EQUIPMENT TO TOM@IDIGTEXAS.COM (OWNER)
Digga Bigfoot 3 Foot Trencher 1200 HD Attachment
Choose a 6-8-10-12″ Width Chain
*** TRENCHERS INCLUDE ALL HOSES, 1/2″ FLAT FACE COUPLERS, AND YOUR CHOICE OF MOUNT (NOT INCLUDED)
Step 1: Choose your trencher “CHAIN”
Step 2: Choose your mount
Step 3: Find a better price? We will match it! (and give you better service!)
The Bigfoot Trencher from Digga is a powerful yet compact trenching attachment fitted with a high quality Digga/Eaton motor, adjustable depth control foot, and spoil removal auger. The benefits of this design include consistent digging depths, efficient spoil removal, minimal ground disturbance and a clean job finish. This makes the Bigfoot Trencher ideal for laying pipe, irrigation, underground power, or any other trenching needs.
The Bigfoot has multiple trench depth settings, chain widths, and 3 different chain types for varied applications:
Earth – Cup tooth on every second station for efficient trenching in earth
Combination – A combination of earth and tungsten teeth for trenching in rocky earth conditions
Diggatac – Full tungsten teeth on every station for trenching in concrete, asphalt, and frozen ground
Digga trenchers are manufactured in-house to the highest industry quality, ensuring reliability and performance and the peace of mind you expect from a Digga product. A user friendly, complete trenching solution for a cleaner trench helping you increase your efficiency and productivity.
- Up to 12” digging width
- Adjustable skid foot features 3 preset digging depths
- Highly visible foot can be seen from the cab. No spotter required
- 3 different chain options – Earth, Combo, and Diggatac
- Compact, yet powerful Australian Made planetary drive
- Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures
- Head Start Crumber System (patent pending) – Begin trenching with the crumber down and save time by not having to get out of your machine