PREMIER John Deere 400/500 MOUNT TRACTOR AUGER KITS
INCLUDES AUGER DRIVE, John Deere 400/500 TRACTOR MOUNT, HOSES, AND 1/2″ PIONEER FITTINGS.
TRACTOR AUGERS / POST HOLE DIGGERS
- We offer mounts that are offset to the right for greater operator visibility
- Our units are safer than 3-point PTO operated auger system
- Unlike PTO, Premier augers can be reversed if they get stuck
- Because they are mounted on the loader end of the tractor, downward pressure can be applied to get through tougher drilling conditions, making it an ideal post hole digger
- Available mounting brackets include: Universal Skid Steer, Global, Global II, John Deere 400 & 500, John Deere 600 & 700, John Deere H Series, as well as bolt-on bucket mounts and custom built mounts
- Available output shafts come in 2” hexagon and 2-9/16” round
Premier manufactures both medium duty and heavy duty augers for use with tractors. Medium duty units are cost-effective and designed for situations in which a true industrial grade product is not necessary. Our heavy duty units are engineered to hold up for years of use when an industrial strength auger is required. We offer mounts that are offset to the right for greater operator visibility. Our units are safer than a 3-point PTO operated auger system as the hydraulics and positioning give the operator greater control. Unlike PTO, Premier augers can be reversed if they get stuck, and because they are mounted on the loader end of the tractor, downward pressure can be applied to get through tougher drilling conditions, making it an ideal post hole digger. Available mounting brackets for tractors are Universal Skid Steer, Global, Global II, John Deere 400/500, John Deere 600/700 and John Deere H series as well as bolt on bucket mounts and custom built mounts. Compatible output shafts come in 2” hexagon and 2-9/16” round.
Premier can engineer and manufacture custom auger solutions to fulfill your needs.
Premier offers an assortment of auger bits from which to choose depending upon the job at hand and the quality desired.
- Medium duty single flight, the most economical solution
- Medium duty double flight, standard auger type
- Heavy duty double flight, a more aggressive bit for tougher conditions
Specialty augers offered include tree augers which have a two diameter design to produce a tapered hole for tree planting and rock augers with carbide bullet tooth, hard-faced wear parts, a heavy duty center tube and thicker flighting. The flighting on all Premier augers is fully welded to the center tube, not stitch welded like some of our competitors. Our stock standard for augers is 4’ overall length, but we also build 3’, 5’ and 6’ custom augers to meet specific needs. Connecting collars are available in 2” round, 2-9/16” round and 2” hexagon. Our full line of auger parts and components are always in stock. View Premier’s complete line of earth augers and other related products in our earth augers catalog.