IDT – APEX PREDATOR HIGH FLOW BENT-AXIS BRUSH CUTTER (30-50 GPM)
This is IDT’s heaviest duty Skid Steer Brush Cutter. The attachment is powered by a seriously powerful 150cc Parker bent axis piston motor. With a cutting capacity of 10″, you will be able to make quick work of practically all land clearing jobs that will come your way with ease. Mulching teeth on the bottom of the blade carrier help grind material to grade, and leave a clean finish. The value of this attachment is that it also excels in smaller brush and heavy grass applications, making it a do-it-all land clearing attachment.
The APEX PREDATOR HIGH FLOW features a round blade holder, complete with four heavy duty 3/4″ AR400 steel blades and 16 mulching teeth. The deck is built just as tough as the blades, using 1/4″ steel and reinforced with 3/8″ AR400 in the areas where it receives the most stress. The APEX PREDATOR HIGH FLOW is currently offered in a 72″ AND 78″ widths. A case drain is required.
- 10″ cutting capacity
- 1/4’’ deck with sides reinforced with 3/8’’ AR400
- Bent Axis 150cc or OPTIONAL upgrade to 150cc
- 4x bi-directional blades made with 3/4” AR400
- Requires a case drain
- Available in 72″ & 78″ cutting width
- 1/2″ Double round blade holder
- Mulching Teeth Standard on all APEX Cutters