Premier Earth/Dirt Auger Bit 36″
Premier manufactures a great variety of skid steer loader earth auger bits – something for every job and every budget:
- Heavy Duty double-flighting
- Fabricated boring head
- Hardened fishtail point
- Hardened Bolt On Wisdom teeth – Inside Positions
- Hardened Bolt-On Gage Teeth – Outside Positions
- 11 Teeth
- 382 lbs.
All these bits come in a standard 4-foot length. They’re also available in just about every diameter from 4 inches to 36 inches. And, like all Premier products, they build them to last. Helping with that is the fact that they fully weld the flighting to the center tube instead of just stitch-welding it in place as some of th competitors do.
Besides that, they also manufacture:
- Connecting collars in all the most common sizes and configurations: 2-inch round, 2-9/16-inch round, 2-inch hex (STANDARD), and 2 1/2-inch hex
- Wear components for replacement and upgrading – most of which they keep in stock at all times
Need custom earth auger solutions for your skid steer loader? They can craft those too, working from your specs
With Premier, you get standard custom skid steer and compact track loader earth auger attachments designed, engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards. You also get a highly competitive premium product at an affordable price. That’s possible because, even though they’re a major industry player, they’re still small enough to pay attention to details, still streamlined enough to take care of customers personally, and still focused enough to see that our customer’ needs are met every time.
Weight: 382 lbs.