The RockHound 72B Landscape Rake is the original skid steer attachment designed to remove debris, level ground before sod is laid, or prepare seedbeds.
It was one of the first five Bobcat® attachments more than 40 years ago. It eliminates hand raking and picks up rocks as small as ¾” as well as most rocks larger than 8”. An optional adapter plate allows the RockHound 72B Landscape Rake to be hooked up to a tractor with a 3-point hitch.
- Utility. Picks up rocks and debris and puts them in the bucket in one pass
- Simplicity. Hydraulic cylinder opens top cover for easy dumping and grading
- Efficiency. Rake bars and cutting edge provide better leveling for longer ground contact
- Ease. Replaceable, bolt-on, reversible high strength tooth bars are standard
- Toughness. High-strength T-1 steel teeth wedged between two “U”bars
- Versatility. An optional 3-point hitch is available for use behind tractors
The RockHound 72B Landscape Rake’s bars collect rocks and other debris into a bucket as soil is leveled. The T-1 teeth are mounted into a double channel replaceable / reversible bolt on tooth bar. The hydraulically operated bucket opens from the top for easy unloading. Skid shoes allow the operator to adjust the depth and limit wear.