We keep HUNDRED’S of these VERY POPULAR skid steer post drivers in stock. Ready to ship TODAY!
The TPD 500 Series skid steer post driver will blow you away!
We dare you to compare! There is no better value, quality, and service than at I Dig Texas, PERIOD! The Montana Post Driver “T-Rex 350” has been turned into a FOSSIL by the Texas Post Driver 500 Series post driver skid steer attachment. The DANUSER T3 has been TERMINATED! The TPD-500 post driver skid steer attachment is “ready to work” as it INCLUDES a fully welded and gusseted mount to a solid blank for immediate hook-up ready to work in seconds!
BEWARE (Be aware) & LET’S COMPARE:
- The TPD500 boasts a 5″ diameter receptacle/strike plate VS. the 3″ on the Danuser T3 and 3.5″ on the Montana Post Driver
- The TPD500 flat strike plate is designed for t-posts, oilfield pipe “drill stem”, and posts up to 4.5″ outer diameter! Will not mushroom your posts
- The TPD500 grease zert is placed in front of the driver for easy access. The Montana uses a 90 degree rear mount which is weaker, breaks easily, and difficult to access
- The Montana T-Rex basic unit rattles and vibrates and wears out the fork frame mounting rail
- The Montana T-Rex T-350 is only 350 Ft Lbs of striking force VS. the TPD500 with a monsterous 500 Ft Lbs of energy
- The Danuser T3 strikes with approximately 40 Ft Lbs of striking force (pretty wimpy!)
- The Danuser T3 has a mechanical spring that is very well known to be a major weak point that commonly breaks
- The TPD-450 mount is MADE IN TEXAS. Fully gusseted for MANY years of use.
- We sell these units direct to the public not through dealers so we can handle customer service directly and pass on the savings.
- We stock massive quantities of drivers READY TO SHIP DIRECT to you, we don’t “drop-ship” our hammers, NO DELAYS ON DELIVERY
- THE TPD500 HITS HARDER, HAS NO MECHANICAL SPRINGS, AND BOASTS A 2-YEAR WARRANTY DIRECT FROM IDT!
On our Kubota SSV75 the height measurement to the post driver dome tool is 10 Ft. 4 In.
The TPD – Texas Post Drivers – 500 Ft. Lb. series of post drivers will impress you, BIG TIME! Compact, Versatile, and POWERFUL! After years of requests for a compact nitrogen charged power cell type hammer, WE HAVE DELIVERED! Whether you are driving T-Post or Drill Stem the TPD 500 Series will blow you away!
UNIT WEIGHT: 340 LBS.
What makes all Texas Post Drivers different (BETTER) than the “other” options on the market?
- ALL TEXAS POST DRIVER mounts, adapters, hoses, & couplers are sourced here in the good ol’ USA EXCLUSIVELY by AMAREKAN MFG (TX & OK)
- ALL TEXAS POST DRIVER drivers come with a complete 2-YEAR WARRANTY – DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER!
- ALL TEXAS POST DRIVER drivers utilize the same proven nitrogen power cells that have reliably powered all Texas Post Drivers for years
- ALL TEXAS POST DRIVER utilize PREMIER auger drives which are built in the USA with Eaton Motors & Auburn Planetary Gears (5-Year Warranty!!!)
- MONTANA POST DRIVER IMPORTS 100% CHINESE BUILT POST DRIVERS – DID YOU KNOW THIS? CAN YOU ACTUALLY GET PARTS???
*** All TPD units come pre-charged and ready-to-work! ***
NOBODY and I mean NOBODY, offers a warranty like this!
NITROGEN POWER CELLS ARE SOURCED IN CHINA JUST LIKE THE MONTANA AND OTHERS!!!
Amarekan Manufacturing (AMFG) is the exclusive manufacturer of all Texas Post Driver products. We distribute to our customer base directly through I Dig Texas. I Dig Texas, Texas Post Drivers, and AMAREKAN MFG are all 100% owned by the MAREK family based out of the beautiful Central Texas Hill Country. Our founder Tom Marek (and TEAM) blazed an amazing trail in just 5 short years into taking the top spot in the world as the largest STOCKING dealer of skid steer attachments. I Dig Texas is the ONLY family owned skid steer attachment company that is vertically integrated from raw USA steel and components to you, our highly valued American and International customer base. AMAREKAN MFG was started out of necessity during the COVID “pandemic” and is the only company that eats, sleeps, and breathes the concept of how important it is to source American and push the design envelope to create NEW and EXCITING tools for the attachment market.
While we have watched the competition take to tactics like putting “MADE IN USA” labels on import attachments, disguise the origin of white label third-party attachments, make false claims of “manufacturer-direct”, “family owned”, etc. AMFG has continued to develop new patent pending designs and pioneer new technologies. While the competition continues to import 100% built Chinese post drivers the boys down in Texas and Oklahoma continue to bring new and better mouse traps to the market daily!
MADE IN AMERICA – WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT MEAN???
When we say, “Made in America,” we mean designed, engineered, and manufactured by U.S. employees who are proud to see their work improving your work efficiency. We offer more than 25 attachments made in the U.S. Buying from I Dig Texas ensures the livelihood of these hard-working teams across the country.
An attachment designated “Made in America” has 70%+ USA based content & labor. This includes parts, factory operations and wages.