Tree Spade 48″
If you are in the tree business or just need to dig up a tree for transplant there is no better method than a spade.
Completely transplant trees and shrubbery with the tree spade. This economical attachment is used for a variety of applications. Available for ball sizes from 40″ (914 mm) to 48″ (1219 mm), the tree spade features 3/8″ (9.5 mm) plate with tapered and sharpened edges. Move and place trees, shrubbery, and boulders and dig holes for new trees, all with the same attachment!
- Maintains excellent visibility
- Quickly digs holes for new trees and shrubbery
- Efficiently removes old stumps
- Transports and places new trees and shrubbery with minimal labor
- Places large decorative stones easily
- Constructed of 3/8″ plate with sharp, tapered edge
* 275 lbs.