* Pick up at our location in Marble Falls, TX is FREE. We have machines on site to load your truck or trailer. Please give us a call to schedule a time for a pickup.
- All items in which a return is requested MUST be in unused condition as originally purchased.
- Items with a manufacturer’s defect will be handled according to OEM’s RMA process.
- All returned item’s are subject to a 15% restocking fee to be deducted from refund.
- Original shipping charges will NOT be refunded – ANY FREIGHT OR SHIPPING charges (BOTH DIRECTIONS) to be paid by customer.
- If you received the wrong item on your order/invoice, we will pay shipping to return the incorrect item to our facility, and the shipping to deliver you the proper attachment/s. YOU MUST ACCEPT DELIVERY FIRST!
- In the event you “change/d your mind”, you will be responsible for shipping the attachment/s back to our facility for inspection. We will refund purchase price minus any shipping cost/s & restocking fees.
- Returns WILL NOT be accepted if you refuse delivery, send the attachment back, or if you charge back “dispute” your credit card without notifying us in advance.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON NON STOCK “SPECIAL ORDER” OR CUSTOM ITEMS
TEXAS residents – If you cannot provide a “Ag Timber” (Agricultural Tax Exemption) card we MUST charge 8.25% sales tax.
Special Order/Pre-Order DEPOSITS
It is not at all possible to have everything we offer in stock at all times (we try). In order to hold equipment or special order it we take a deposit and in turn have to commit an order to our product manufacturer’s. We cannot “cancel” special orders. All deposits are FINAL and not subject to returns or refunds. In some cases we can apply the amount (or portion of the amount) to the purchase of another piece of equipment.
Manufacturer’s General Limited Warranty
Products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of (12) months from initial sale, lease or rental date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear items, including but not limited to, bearings, hoses, ground engaging parts such as, teeth, blades, cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth and broom bristles.
- This warranty does not cover maintenance, service or adjustments.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to improper application, installation, adjustment or setup.
- This warranty does not cover improper modifications of product.
- This warranty is void if any components have been disassembled, i.e. pumps, gear boxes, motors.
- Specially modified attachments built by CID X-treme Attachments shall not be warranted by CID.
- This warranty does not cover replacement parts not supplied by CID.
Our obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be solely limited to repairing or replacing any part (see non-covered items) free of charge that, according to our judgement, shows evidence of a defect in quality of workmanship or materials for the stated (12) month warranty period. All defective parts must be routed directly to I Dig TX, with freight or delivery charges to be prepaid. This Limited Warranty shall not be interpreted to render I Dig TX liable for any injury or damage to persons, business or property of any kind nor expenses or losses incurred for labor, supplies, substitute machinery rental, or for any other reason. Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or other reason. Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or replacement, which may directly affect our ability to obtain material and/or replacement parts. I Dig TX reserves the right to make improvements in design or changes in specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to owners of previously purchased units. No one but I Dig TX is allowed to alter, modify or enlarge this warranty nor the exclusions, limitation and reservation at any time.
Procedures for obtaining Warranty Service
RGA (Returning Goods Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, I Dig TX must obtain a RGA number from the Manufacturer of the defective part and proof of purchase. RGA and services are rendered by I Dig TX only. Any responsibility of shipping costs on any item returned for repair is at the discretion of I Dig TX. All returned parts must have a RGA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a Service Request Form and the defective part. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RGA number written on the outside of the package. RGA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue. All replacement parts shipped out will need a deposit secured from customer in the event the part is rendered non-warranty.