* Pick up at our location in Marble Falls, TX is FREE. We have machines on site to load your truck or trailer.
HOW OUR SHIPPING WORKS
I Dig Texas stocks more skid steer attachments than any of our competitors in the United States! If you see a product on our website it is likely in stock at our Marble Falls, TX SUPERSTORE and ready to pick-up that day or ship w/in 2 business days. It’s not possible to keep ALL of the offerings in every size all the time but we do our best! In the unlikely event that we do not have an attachment in stock (see below – Special Order Items), we will notify you and give you the option to cancel or consider the provided lead-time and make your decision based on that information.
Is my address considered a “commercial, residential, or rural address”?
Nobody wants to be penalized for extra freight for living outside of the city OR at a residential address. The freight company’s records determine if your property is residential, rural, or a commercial address. WE HAVE ZERO CONTROL ON HOW THEY DEEM ZONING OF A DELIVERY. If you are out in the country and do not want to pay the extra delivery charge you can arrange to pickup your order at the local R&L shipping dock. Please check R&L shipping dock locations in your state prior to ordering. You can provide the R&L freight terminal address for your “ship to” address and enter C/O “Your Name”. This is commonly known as or called a “Will-Call” and gives you flexibility.
A commercial delivery address MUST MEET ALL of the following criteria:
- Regular 9-5pm business hours and a sign that marks the location. If driver shows up and you are not there a re-delivery charge will be required!
- Business must have a forklift (one that runs) or a loading dock. If driver shows up and you are not able to unload there will be a re-delivery charge!
- If you run a business at your ranch or farm that does not automatically qualify as a “commercial address”.
- The freight company determines: residential, rural, or a commercial address. WE HAVE ZERO CONTROL ON HOW THEY DEEM ZONING OF A DELIVERY.
- Freight truck driver is NOT RESPONSIBLE for unloading (unless lift gate is required).
- Once the Bill of Lading document is signed upon delivery you are accepting the attachments/items are in satisfactory condition and free of freight damage. Damage claims CANNOT be filed if you do not document the damage on the Bill of Lading AND KEEP YOUR COPY! We will work to resolve with as little bureaucracy as possible!
A residential delivery address MUST MEET ALL of the following criteria:
- The United States Postal Service determines if your address is zoned residential.
- All residential orders that are submitted as “commercial” to avoid the additional fees (+95) will be CANCELLED/VOIDED and you will be required to be re-submit your order if you choose to purchase the requested products.
- Base Shipping Charges cover shipping to a business/commercial address or a freight depot (R&L Freight Cross-Dock). Base Shipping does not apply to home delivery in a residential zoned property area.
- Base Shipping Charges DO NOT include lift gate services (+$75). If you order and do not request a lift-gate and the driver is unable to unload you will be responsible for the re-delivery charges from the freight company! Your order will be held until these charges are paid to IDT.
- Base Shipping Charges DO NOT include a “call-ahead for appointment window (+25). If you miss your delivery YOU will be responsible for re-delivery charges from the freight company. Your order will be held until these charges are paid to IDT.
- If you require unique shipping services, please let us know, and we will hold your order and get back to you with an appropriate quote. Farms and construction sites that require special shipping services will also be quoted and billed separately prior to shipment.
SPO – Special Order Items
TERMS OF SALE FOR SPECIAL ORDER ATTACHMENT ITEMS
A Special Order Attachment is defined as an attachment that is not in stock with I Dig Texas and that the customer contracts with I Dig Texas to order the production of the attachment or product. Payment for Special Order Items are due on the date of order.
All agreements described below for In-Stock Items apply to Special Order Attachments with the following Refund Policy Exceptions:
- If I choose to cancel or return my Special Order Attachment, I agree to pay a 25% stocking fee to I Dig Texas. I authorize I Dig Texas to deduct the 25% stocking fee from my refund and I agree that the balance will be credited back to the same bank card which I used to make the purchase. I agree to abide by this policy and agree not to attempt to “charge back” the purchase with card issuer. In the case of wire or check payments, the difference will be refunded by I Dig Texas company check.
- Prior to any order transaction, I Dig Texas will contact the manufacturer for an estimated production time. I agree that the time period is an estimate and not a guaranteed time of production.
- In the case that a manufacturer indicates that production of a Special Order product will be delayed more than 30 days beyond the estimated production time, I Dig Texas will contact me. If I decide to cancel the Special Order Item due to this delay, I authorize I Dig Texas to cancel the order and to deduct a 5% cancellation fee from my refund.
I have read the TERMS OF SALE and I agree to the TERMS OF SALE stated on I Dig Texas website
*** You will need to agree to these terms and conditions in our shopping cart to make your purchase***
Email your questions to: email@example.com
Freight Damages & Lost Shipments
We rely on timely, accurate and secure shipping on a daily basis, and as such, have partnered with R&L Carrier to make sure your shipment runs smooth.
In the rare case of receiving an item that has been damaged during transit, it is your responsibility to note any and all damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL), upon delivery. You will also be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier. For our part, we will do everything we can to be an advocate on your behalf, and assist in negotiating with the carrier to remedy the situation.
In the equally rare case of a lost shipment, please notify us if you have not received your order in a timely manner. We stock the majority of items we advertise and sell, and pride ourselves on prompt, accurate shipments. If your order has been lost in transit, we will work with the carrier to find it. Please give us up to two weeks to notify the carrier of the issue and to locate your order. If after exhausting all avenues, and verifying with the carrier that your order is indeed lost, we will ship an additional item to you at no cost.
I Dig Texas is committed to customer service! Since we opened our doors in 2017 we have held to that. If you’re not fully satisfied with your order, we’ll do everything we can to make things right. We pride ourselves in offering premium attachments, parts, and accessories, and stand behind everything we sell.
- All items for which a return is requested MUST be in unused condition as originally purchased within 30 days of original delivery date.
We only accept returns of unused items. If we receive a return, and upon inspecting the item for damage, misuse, or signs of operation, find the item to be non-salable as a new item, you will be notified and presented with two options.
1. You may receive store credit in the amount of the original order, minus the cost of the initial & return shipping charges, as well as a 25% restocking fee and an agreed-upon fee related to the damage incurred.
2. You may opt to have the damaged item returned to you. You will be responsible for all shipping costs, including the initial shipping cost, the return shipping cost to I Dig Texas, and the additional return shipping cost to get the damaged item back to you.
- Items with a manufacturer’s defect will be handled according to OEM’s RMA process.
- All returned item’s are subject to a 15% restocking fee to be deducted from refund if handled per these procedures and prompt notification.
- Original shipping charges will NOT be refunded – ANY FREIGHT OR SHIPPING charges (BOTH DIRECTIONS) to be paid by customer. You will be responsible for any return shipping costs. You can expect your money back within 4 weeks of leaving your item with the return shipper, and in most cases you will receive your refund sooner.
- If you received the wrong item on your order/invoice, we will pay shipping to return the incorrect item to our facility, and the shipping to deliver you the proper attachment/s.
- In the event you “change/d your mind”, you will be responsible for shipping the attachment/s back to our facility for inspection. We will refund purchase price minus any shipping cost/s & restocking fees.
- Returns WILL NOT be accepted if you refuse delivery, send the attachment back, or if you charge back “dispute” your credit card without notifying us in advance.
- “SPECIAL ORDER” OR CUSTOM ITEMS. (See terms above under “Special Order Items”)
TEXAS residents – If you cannot provide a “Ag Timber” (Agricultural Tax Exemption) card OR Texas Sale Tax Permit we MUST charge 8.25% sales tax.
W/ any questions
Manufacturer’s General Limited Warranty
Products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of (12) months from initial sale date.
THESE WARRANTY TERMS ARE PER THE EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear items, including but not limited to, bearings, hoses, ground engaging parts such as, teeth, blades, cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth and broom bristles.
- This warranty does not cover maintenance, service or adjustments.
- This warranty does not cover damage due to improper application, installation, adjustment or setup.
- This warranty does not cover improper modifications of product.
- This warranty is void if any components have been disassembled, i.e. pumps, gear boxes, motors.
- Specially modified attachments built by CID X-treme Attachments shall not be warranted by CID.
- This warranty does not cover replacement parts not supplied by CID.
Our obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be solely limited to repairing or replacing any part (see non-covered items) free of charge that, according to our judgement, shows evidence of a defect in quality of workmanship or materials for the stated (12) month warranty period. All defective parts must be routed directly to I Dig TX, with freight or delivery charges to be prepaid. This Limited Warranty shall not be interpreted to render I Dig TX liable for any injury or damage to persons, business or property of any kind nor expenses or losses incurred for labor, supplies, substitute machinery rental, or for any other reason. Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or other reason. Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or replacement, which may directly affect our ability to obtain material and/or replacement parts. I Dig TX reserves the right to make improvements in design or changes in specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to owners of previously purchased units. No one but I Dig TX is allowed to alter, modify or enlarge this warranty nor the exclusions, limitation and reservation at any time.
Procedures for obtaining Warranty Service
RGA (Returning Goods Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, I Dig TX must obtain a RGA number from the Manufacturer of the defective part and proof of purchase. RGA and services are rendered by I Dig TX only. Any responsibility of shipping costs on any item returned for repair is at the discretion of I Dig TX. All returned parts must have a RGA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a Service Request Form and the defective part. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RGA number written on the outside of the package. RGA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue. All replacement parts shipped out will need a deposit secured from customer in the event the part is rendered non-warranty.