PREMIER John Deere 400/500 MOUNT TRACTOR AUGER KITS
INCLUDES AUGER DRIVE, John Deere 400/500 TRACTOR MOUNT, HOSES, AND 1/2″ FITTINGS.
TRACTOR AUGERS / POST HOLE DIGGERS
Premier manufactured medium duty units are cost-effective and designed for situations in which true industrial grade product is not necessary. Premier’s heavy duty units are engineered to hold up for years of use when an industrial strength auger is required.
- Premier offers mounts that are offset to the right for greater operator visibility
- Premier units are safer than 3-point PTO operated auger system
- Unlike PTO, Premier augers can be reversed if they get stuck
- Because they are mounted on the loader end of the tractor, downward pressure can be applied to get through tougher drilling conditions, making it an ideal post hole digger
- Complete auger system includes JOHN DEERE 400/500 mount
- Standard output shaft is 2” hexagon (HEX) – OPTIONAL 2-9/16” round shaft available
- INCLUDES FULL DRIVE SYSTEM “KIT” READY TO WORK: GLOBAL MOUNT, DRIVE, HOSES, & 1/2″ FITTINGS
***ALL PREMIER AUGERS ARE REPRESENTED BY THE MANUFACTURER “PREMIER HYDRAULIC AUGERS” IN FORT WAYNE, IN. TO BE MADE IN THE USA. I DIG TEXAS CANNOT CONFIRM THE ORIGIN OF EACH PART AND PIECE IN PREMIER PRODUCTS SO THE POSSIBILITY OF “FOREIGN COMPONENTS” WITHIN THE USA FABRICATED AND ASSEMBLED PREMIER PRODUCTS IS LIKELY.