Texas Post Driver “PREMIUM” TPD-1500
What makes all Texas Post Drivers different (BETTER) than the “other” options on the market?
- ALL TEXAS POST DRIVER mounts, adapters, hoses, & couplers are manufactured here in the good ol’ USA EXCLUSIVELY by AMAREKAN MFG (TX & OK)
- ALL TEXAS POST DRIVER pounders come with a complete 2-YEAR WARRANTY – DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER!
- MONTANA POST DRIVER IMPORTS 100% CHINESE BUILT POST DRIVERS – DID YOU KNOW THIS?
Included FREE with ALL Texas Post Driver TPD1500:
- FREE SHIPPING (see details here)
- 8″ I.D. (INNER DIAMETER) “DOME TOOL” for driving up to 8″ O.D. (OUTER DIAMETER) wooden posts and steel pipe
- Choice between a MOIL or CHISEL point rock breaker tool
- Nitrogen charge kit (ALL of our drivers come pre-charged “READY-TO-WORK”)
*** Warranty is DIRECTLY through I Dig Texas. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! We fix it or replace it!
- Price includes 10.5″ I.D. DOME post driving tool
- Energy Class: 1500 ft-lb.
- Weight of Post Driver with skid steer mount: 2,320 lbs.
- Min. Skid Steer Lifting Capacity: 2500 lbs.
- Oil Flow (GMP): 16-27 gpm
- Working Pressure: 2,300 PSI
- Required Excavator Size: 14,000-28,000 lbs.
- Chisel Shaft Diameter: 3.35”
- Blow Rate (Blows per min.): 400-800
- Thickness of Steel Plate Frame: ¾”
- 2 Year Warranty – BEST IN INDUSTRY!
- Includes skid steer mount.
Amarekan Manufacturing (AMFG) is the exclusive manufacturer of all Texas Post Driver products. We distribute to our customer base directly through I Dig Texas. I Dig Texas, Texas Post Drivers, and AMAREKAN MFG are all 100% owned by the MAREK family based out of the beautiful Central Texas Hill Country. Our founder Tom Marek (and TEAM) blazed an amazing trail in just 5 short years into taking the top spot in the world as the largest STOCKING dealer of skid steer attachments. I Dig Texas is the ONLY family owned skid steer attachment company that is vertically integrated from raw USA steel and components to you, our highly valued American and International customer base. AMAREKAN MFG was started out of necessity during the COVID “pandemic” and is the only company that eats, sleeps, and breathes the concept of how important it is to source American and push the design envelope to create NEW and EXCITING tools for the attachment market.
While we have watched the competition take to tactics like putting “MADE IN USA” labels on import attachments, disguise the origin of white label third-party attachments, make false claims of “manufacturer-direct”, “family owned”, etc. AMFG has continued to develop new patent pending designs and pioneer new technologies. While the competition continues to import 100% built Chinese post drivers the boys down in Texas and Oklahoma continue to bring new and better mouse traps to the market daily!
MADE IN AMERICA – WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT MEAN???
When we say, “Made in America,” we mean designed, engineered, and manufactured by U.S. employees who are proud to see their work improving your work efficiency. We offer more than 25 attachments made in the U.S. Buying from I Dig Texas ensures the livelihood of these hard-working teams across the country. An attachment designated “Made in America” has 70%+ USA based content & labor. This includes parts, factory operations and wages.